Camp Pendola is always grateful for the support it receives from generous people and corporations. If you would like to join this list of benefactors, please contact us. There are many ways an individual, parish, or business can help Pendola Center provide the best possible experiences for youth...
As an individual
- contribute to our campership fund or our Fall Campaign to help kids go to camp
- use a Raley’s Quality of Life Card or e-script card when you shop and designate Pendola Center as one of your charities.
- volunteer for a work weekend (see below)
- send a child to camp
- join our Summer Staff
- check out our wish list
As a parish
- make use of our facility for parish retreats
- include announcements in the weekly parish bulletin (i.e. work weekends)
- encourage summer camp participation by campers and potential staff
As a business or organization
- contribute to our campership fund to help kids go to camp
- donate materials and professional skills to assist work weekends
- service and product donations to complete our wish list
- “adopt-a-cabin” and provide financial or manpower to help maintain your favorite building or program area at Camp Pendola
This year's dates include:
The cost of keeping Pendola maintained is great and is supported by user fees, donations, and gifts. One way you can help is by joining us for our annual work weekends.
During the month of May, the Pendola Center begins the final preparations for Summer Camp. The weekends of May provide an opportunity for friends, families and organizations to come and lend a hand. Join with staff and volunteers to put the old shine back into things after winter.
|What to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, towels & personal bath items, mosquito repellant and sunblock, Work clothes, relaxing clothes for evenings and flashlight, work gloves (If you have paintbrushes, old drop cloths, and hammers, please bring them!)|
|When to come: Anytime after 6:30pm on Fridays (dinner on your own). We will provide all of the other meals for the weekend.|
When to leave: You can come for all or part of each weekend. We generally quit around 2:30pm on Monday on Memorial Day Weekend.
Please call 916-733-0141 and leave a message as to how many in your group and what weekends you will be joining us. Don't be shy!
May 25-27, 2013Volunteers needed to get camp ready for summer. All ages and skills welcome. Please call for more information 916-733-0141